Hi everyone! I’m back from my long, self-imposed sabbatical! I had no access to internet, phones, television, pretty much anything with a plug.
You don’t believe me?
How would I know so much about The Real Housewives of New York then? How come my linen closet is organized by color, smarty-pants? How come my cat and I are fluent in Ket? Huh?
Oh fine, I’m lying. I haven’t been anywhere without internet and hope I never am (but suspect I will be later this month when I attend a hippie wedding in the Idaho boondocks.) I’m sure there’s a lot to talk about. Even things that don’t involve Bravo television program. (And if there is, I’ll be leaning on you to fill me in.) I just didn’t want you all to think I had forgotten you.
So here’s some news. My website got a fresh, new face! Do you like it? I do. In fact, I can’t stop looking at it. But what’s with the dummy who owns this thing? Is she ever going to update it or what?
Did you know my web hosting service comes with a stats report? I did, but I haven’t checked it in like a year. Why do I need to know that only 4 people have visited my site since last November? Anyway, I was digging around for some other password for my web designer and came across the stats page and thought I’d give it a look-see. Turns out there are more than 4 of you. And now I feel even guiltier.
Would you like to see an overview of my stats? Tough noogies. It’s all I got so today’s post will be dedicated to stats.
- 2010 is kicking 2009 in terms of “requests.” I’m not entirely sure what that means but there are 71,485 more requests so far in 2010 than there were in all of 2009.
- Q1 in 2010 has the highest number of requests. Again I don’t know what that means.
- January 2010 has the highest number of requests since November 2009. Maybe it was your new year’s resolution to come visit? Or mine to update the site more often?
- Mondays are the highest trafficked day. That’s not a surprise really. I tend to surf the web the most on Mondays. It’s how I ease myself back into the workweek. I’m delighted to help you all procrastinate at your desks.
- The most requests come from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM. Post lunch? Slackers!
- The most referring URL’s are:
- The most common query word or words to find this site are: Shelly, Mazzanoble, and Puppy Porn
What??? Puppy porn???? That was one blog entry! You people are sick! Well, some of you are anyway.
- Mozilla is the most commonly used browser.
- OS (Unknown) is the most common operating system.
So, well, there you have it. A blog post. And if this didn’t totally turn you off from reading words I have strung together in paragraph formation, feel free to brush up on your Dragon reading because there are about a gazillion new columns I never told you about.
Hope you enjoy looking at the pretty, new website. Emphasis on the look part as we know there’s not much to read here. But just remember as you’re looking around– you could be rubbing elbows with people who are looking for puppy porn. Ew.