I’m bored, okay? And looking for a distraction. I had a good stretch of writing tonight and that’s been a long time coming. So I was inspired and wanted to write a blog or something. Ahh, but what to write? I don’t know. And I’m too lazy to really think about it. So I did what I always do when I’m killing time, procrastinating and needing to look busy in front of a computer– scan Facebook.
What did we do before Facebook?
I came across a meme and thought– hey– writing answers is writing. And it’s something I can put on my website and call a blog, right? Wrong? Well too bad! I’m doing it! I love a good Q&A– especially when the topic is me.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A fish oil pill. I remembered to take it!
2. Where was your Facebook profile picture taken?
Gen Con (Indianapolis)
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
No. But I’m a pretty okay drummer in Rock Band.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today
Mommy. Bart. My co-worker. Zelda. The internet. Wait—just one person? The internet.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
No idea. I was so tired but I watched 2 episodes of Dexter and deliberately didn’t look at the clock so I wouldn’t have to see how late it really was.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Sure. Who says I can’t?
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
That sounds a little too hokey for me.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
Oh heck yes! Ask my best friend who happens to be my ex!
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I don’t drink full sugar soda but I do like a Diet Dr. Pepper now and again.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
I had a terrible dream not too long ago and I woke myself up because I was bawling my face off. Conversely I just had a dream that woke me up because I was laughing so hard. Sleep laughing is the best.
12. Who took your Facebook profile picture?
I think Bart.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
A bunch of strangers this weekend at PAX.
14. Was yesterday better than today?
Yesterday was a day off so no.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Probably. But would I want to?
16. Are you upset about anything?
I’m not upset, just disappointed.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
That’s so stupid! Of course!
18. Are you a bad influence?
Yep. I can be. But I can be a good influence too.
19. Night out or night in?
Depends. I like both.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
My iPhone, veggie burger, hand cream, toothpaste.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My grandma when she fell and hurt her hip.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
“Some picks the computer picked for me. It all worked out.”
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
24. Do you hate anyone?
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
A tons of emails I never answered.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yes. Wait. Define “drug.”
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before
I call myself perfect all the time. And then I punch myself in the head.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
Beverly Hills- Weezer
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
My mommy! Or Curtis Stone.
30. Want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
OMG! Only if I want a promiscuous 5 year old! Impossible! No thank you!
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
I should probably go to work.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
Seeing as though it took 8 minutes to answer this question, I’m going with too much.
33. Do you smile a lot?
I think so. Mostly on the inside though.
34. Do you still talk to your first love?
I never talked to my first love because sadly I never met Gopher from the Love Boat.
35. Did you answer every question truthfully as if you were under oath?
Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t. What are you going to do about it?